Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010!

Its beeeeeeen so long since i last updated. Kinda considered as dead blog. oh well.. many things has been changing.. Army more than 7months? i supposed.. Dont really care. just passed it day by day and been really planning what im gonna do after NS. Many careers, many vocation.. many many many things on my mind! well.. Afterall, gotta see where God leads me. Now.. im currently in Paya Lebar Air Base, situation here not really good.. aye ns suck. thats all.. =p

Oh yes i gotten my new wife @ 11/01/2010! And her name is dawn! will upload a pic! hoho! Been training and practising today for the entire day. Gonna master the basic chords first, hopefully within this few months!

Second stuff to update is, on 11/01/2010! I passed my final theory test! wanted to book for practical today.. but oh well.. accompanying my dearest today! and her on webcam as well! =)

Just show pictures to the change in Joel, Qiang, LQ, Sausage, MrYap. hoho!


in love.. with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment